Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another Prayer Answered

Last night I received a phone call from a lady interested in my Goffin Cockatoo I have for sale.  We called and talked more today and she is going to buy my bird.  This means I will be able to pay one of the past due rent payments, plus on the 31st I will be paying another past due rent payment.  Granted she is not going to get the bird until November 14th, but she is sending a deposit.  So I am going to put the deposit in the bank and not touch it until she gets the bird and then I will send an additional payment to the landlord.  That will leave me to pay October and November rent, but at least I am getting closer. 

I am still waiting to hear on the child support issue, because now my ex husband says if he stays as a contractor his employer can determine how much they send to child support.  So I may have got excited over that news a little prematurely.  But so far my landlord has not sent anymore eviction emails or listed the property(that I am aware of), and I keep him updated on what is going on.  I am hoping to send a little extra to the landlord on November 15th, so that maybe I can get the rent caught up sooner than expected.

I appreciate anyone that is reading this blog and praying for my family.  I still haven't found a part time job and my boyfriend is still unemployed.  Please continue to pray about those two things so that our family can get out of the hole we are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment